Nishinari ward office. Osaka city ( Department of health welfare )
Health education / Maternity and Child health /Public Health
・Jun 2011 to Feb 2013: NGO Future Code
Post Held of secretary general in head office in KOBE, Project HAITI, BANGLADISH, KENNYA etc..
・Mar 2011 to Jun 2011 :NGO AMDA
Post Held of project coordinator about Emergency Relief of earthquake Japan in Minami sanriku site.
・May . 2010 to March. 2011: NGO AMDA
Post Held of field officer about HAITI project. 1) Emergency Relief 2) Artificial leg project 3) Youth program about exchange of
culture and sport in Haitian , Dominican, Japanese 4) Cholera infection program
・Feb 2010 to Feb. 2011 : NGO AMDA
Post Held of field officer about Emergency Medical Relief in earthquake CHILE
1) Emergency Relief 2) Maternity and Infantile program
・Oct 2007 to Jan. 2010 : Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer/JICA
Charge of development community of JOCV in DOMINICAN REPUBLIC that is reinforcement of primary health care by JICA technical project. It purpose who has focus aim to Maternity and Infantile.
・Jul 2007 to Aug 2007: NGO Child Care in Philippine
Participate for conducted out research of health education for Maternity and Infantile
・Apl 2007 to Sep 2007: Nishino preschool ( Health educator / School nurse)
Post Held of School nurse and Health Education
- お知らせ2022.09.28Fieldwork of the Comprehensive Sexuality Education in the West Nusa Tenggara Barad Province, Lombok Islands, Indonesia
- お知らせ2022.08.31Super Science High School (Grant by MEXT)
- Information2022.08.16Call for papers: Global school health promotion in post COVID-19 era
- お知らせ2022.08.13Online seminar "School Health in Japan as Seen through the Global COVID-19 Disaster" (speakers)