Reporting day: 2023/ 9 / 27/ (Year)(Month)(Day)
Reporter: Luna Shimabukuro
On September 24 (Sun.), a study session was held at the University of the Ryukyus (Okinawa) to conceptualize school lunch and nutrition education support strategies from a comprehensive school health perspective.
This study session was planned with the following goals.
(1) To provide an opportunity for joint research and research seeds among consortium members
(2) Organize fields and concepts to conceptualize school lunch and nutrition education strategies
(3) Establishment of a working team to write a paper summarizing the current state of practice and issues as they relate to school lunch and nutrition education support
(4) Establishment of a working team to write papers and other materials to recommend directions in fields related to school lunch (water sanitation, food and gender, school lunch and food issues for foreign children, etc.)
At this session, the participating members shared information about their past activities related to school lunch and nutrition education, and proposed and discussed the writing a paper on school lunch and nutrition education. Various opinions were gathered and many ideas were proposed for the paper.
Based on this discussion, we will discuss the details and begin to work on the paper with members who were unable to attend this session.
- Activity Report2023.11.30JC-GSHR members-only study session
- お知らせ2023.10.28XX ISA World Congress of Sociology_Melbourne, Australia | June 25 - July 1, 2023
- Activity Report2023.10.24JICA training course on lifestyle-related diseases for the Pacific Countries in Okinawa
- Activity Report2023.10.14School Health Study Tour in Laos, Summer 2023